Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I beaded this. Now what?

So here is a little something that I made just to see how an image that I got from the freebies over at Dover Publications that are regularly emailed to me translate to beads and fabric. Sorry about the murky lighting - winter has hit and sucked all the light out of the atmosphere. The color of the fabric is a brighter blue, the white is whiter, and the pinks should be pinkier.



So...I've made it...now what do I do with it?

I have so many of these little swatches of fabric with bead embellishments that I did just for grins. They just kind of hang around, mocking me. What can I do with these kinds of things? Ideas? Anyone? Anyone?

*cricket chirps echoing*

I will photograph and post those other ones later, when the light comes back to Adelaide.

Mkay.

More later.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hi there!
Can you email me your postal address. My email is vgeerling@bigpond.com
I have a print to send you!
Cheers, Victoria (dear meagan blog).