I have a dog but he is rather smart and remembers things.
to answer your question, I used a real pumpkin. I deseed it, chop it up, and let it simmer for a while in a bit of water. then I cut off the skins and mash it.
they don't sell pumpkin in a can here, at least I haven't seen any. though I know what you are talking bout because that is how they do it in america. my parents give half a scoop of that filling to their dog at every feeding, so frankly it's put me off.
1 comment:
nice cartoon! ha!
I have a dog but he is rather smart and remembers things.
to answer your question, I used a real pumpkin. I deseed it, chop it up, and let it simmer for a while in a bit of water. then I cut off the skins and mash it.
they don't sell pumpkin in a can here, at least I haven't seen any. though I know what you are talking bout because that is how they do it in america. my parents give half a scoop of that filling to their dog at every feeding, so frankly it's put me off.
cheers!
Post a Comment